Whey Protein is a popular choice amongst fitness enthusiasts and sportsmen due to its high Biological Value (BV) and favorable amino acid profile, which is rich BCAAs (Branch Chain Amino Acids).
BCAAs help to preserve muscle tissue in high performing individuals and also aid in muscle-protein synthesis.
Protein Synthesis is the conversion of food protein to muscle tissue and is the single most important anabolic trigger in your body.
Leucine , one of the 3 amino acids which make up BCAA's, is responsible for this mechanism.
PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY was built to push the stagnant protein category to the next level. Brought to you by NEULIFE- India’s pioneering sports nutrition Company, PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY sets a new benchmark with its best-in-class whey isolate/peptide blend, which is 30% higher in Leucine and 20% higher in BCAAs than ordinary whey protein isolates.
More Leucine = More Anabolism.
PRO-STANDARD 100% WHEY is formulated using the purest isolates and hydrolysates directly sourced from pristine dairies around the world. We use selective Ultrafiltration and Crossflow Microfiltration (CFM) technology to preserve the native micro-fractions, without denaturing the natural protein structure.
Formulated, designed and manufactured in-house by vertically integrated NEULIFE® Group, we are truly able to control the quality of PRO-STANDARD WHEY batch, to the last scoop.
| Primary Protein Source
|| Whey Protein Isolate + Hydrolyzed Whey
|| Strength Gain, Muscle Gain, Athletic Performance
| Key Ingredients
|| Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolyzed whey peptides, Fermented L-Leucine, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrates
|| Whey Proteins
| MRP (Rs)
| Pack size
|| 2 Lbs
| Veg / Nonveg
| Serving Size
|| 32 g
| No. of Servings
| Kcal/ Serving
| Total Carbohydrate (g)
| Total Sugars (g)
| Added Sugar/Serving (g)
| Total Protein/Jar (g)
| Protein %
| Protein/ Serving (g)
How to use
MIX 1-2 SERVINGS (1-2 scoops) of PRO-STANDARD WHEY in 180ml (6oz) of cold water or milk (180ml per scoop) and shake in a shaker or simple with a glass & spoon. Use first thing upon waking & immediately after workouts.
1. How is PRO-STANDARD WHEY a better choice for professional athletes?
- The finest isolates and hydrolysates are used to create PRO-STANDARD WHEY, which is 30% higher in leucine than typical whey protein isolates. PRO-Standard Whey is developed to raise the bar for protein supplementation.Compared to typical mass-market proteins, PRO-STANDARD WHEY has a better potential for growing muscle per serving.
- Improved Muscle Repair
- Improved Energy
- Improved Muscle growth
2. Why is Leucine added to PRO-STANDARD WHEY?
- The most important amino acid in protein is Leucine. Leucine is highly anabolic and an important trigger for muscle protein synthesis, (the generation of new muscle).
- we wanted to enhance the anabolic potential of PRO-STANDARD WHEY (PSW) which is why we added an extra 30% Leucine in the formula.
- PSW contains 25g of intact protein per serving. Each batch is tested and certified by LGC UK.
- Think of the PSW fortified with Leucine the same way as fortifying Milk with Calcium! Would you call it spiking?
- Spiking is done with cheap amino acids and nitrogenous compounds like Taurine, Glycine and Melamine to SAVE COST. Fermented Leucine is 2X the cost of the best Whey Isolate! Would someone spike with a raw material 200% costlier than the primary raw material itself? Think.
3. Why is the amino acid profile not published on the PRO-STANDARD WHEY label?
- Printing of amino acid profiles on whey protein product labels is a marketing gimmick.The amino acid profile “per gram of protein” whether WPC (concentrate) or WPI (isolate) or WPH (hydrolyzed) will also ALWAYS be identical.
- The key word here is “per gram of protein” and NOT “per gram of finished product powder”
- The amino acid profile is always published “per gram of protein” in the finished product. Thus it will ALWAYS be the same for any specific protein source, such as say whey protein for example, whether Isolate or concentrate or blend.
- Publishing it on a finished product label to give the impression that it represents a specific AA profile for the finished product is unnecessary and misleading. That said, we don’t feel the need to publish amino acid profiles on our labels since the same can be simply found online through a simple google search!
- The AA profile you will find on google or any other label will be exactly the AA profile of any Neulife whey protein powder. Except for the Leucine which will be 30% higher in the Pro-Standard Whey since it is fortified with extra leucine for an amplified anabolic response.
4. Is the protein in PRO-STANDARD WHEY grass-fed? How would I know?
- Grass-fed whey comes from grass-fed cows. These animals are raised on organic pastures and eat natural, plant-based diets, not the corn or soy diets filling the troughs of conventional farms. Because of this, grass-fed whey protein has higher levels of immune-boosting, bioactive compounds.
- Not only is Neulife’s PRO-STANDARD WHEY tested for over a 150 banned substances, hormones and antibiotics by World Leader in Testing- LGC, U.K under their INFORMED SPORT program, our WHEY is one of the few, which is Grade-A GRASS-FED Quality and carries a Grass-Fed certification from Arla Ingredients (Denmark)” the world’s largest producer of ultra-premium raw whey proteins.