When it comes to Vegan proteins, Pea proteins are the Gold Standard. Although not quite as bioavailable as milk and animal proteins, they still have a much better amino acid profile than their inferior whole grain cousins such as rice, moong, wheat and soy.
It is a myth that mixing pea with Rice Protein produces a complementary amino acid profile and thus a complete protein. There is no good science behind such a concept and it is purely hypothetical.
With CLEAN PLANT, We wanted to offer our vegetarian and vegan consumers a true-to-label, clean, certified and filler free protein option.
CLEAN-PLANT is not mixed up with any inferior protein sources such as rice, wheat or soy, nor does it contain inconsequential quantities of greens or vegetables.
The conventional diet of most people is protein deficient. Supplements can help bridge the gap so that we can hit our daily protein requirements.
For people who believe in and advocate a plant-based diet, it can get quite difficult to consume the right amount of protein from food sources alone. Neulife's CLEAN-PLANT protein powder solves this problem.
CLEAN-PLANT is simply a high-quality PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE in a great tasting shake.
Grade-A quality premium Pea Protein Isolate.
No fillers such as Rice Protein or Green powders.
Only Pure Protein. And nothing else.
Supports Muscle Protein synthesis.
| Country of origin
| MRP (Rs)
|| Swiss Milk Chocolate
| Veg / Nonveg
|| Plant based performance protein
| Serving Size
|| 31.05 g
| Kcal/ Serving
| Protein %
| Total Carbohydrate (g)
| Added Sugar/Serving (g)
| Primary Protein Source
|| Pea Protein Isolate
| Key Ingredients
|| Pea protein Isolate, Natural Cocoa powder, Stevia, Natural Flavours
| Total Protein/Jar (g)
| Pack size
|| 500 g
| Protein/ Serving (g)
| No. of Servings
How to use
Mix 1-2 servings (1-2scoops) of CLEAN-PLANT in 250-500 ml of water pr your choice of beverage such as almond or oat milk (250ml liquid per scoop of powder) and shake or blend thoroughly. Use post workout, in the morning for breakfast or as a protein boost with vegetarian meals.
1. What is Clean Plant Protein?
The most important nutrient for humans is protein, which is found in higher concentrations in animal sources. However, some people are unable to eat animal protein for a variety of reasons, hence Neulife has developed the purest plant protein powder made from PEA. Peas are relatively low in calories, and high in protein and fiber, making them a good choice for any weight-control plan.
2. Nutritional Profile of Pea?
- Peas are a great source of protein, fiber, phytochemicals, and other vitamins and minerals.Compared to other plant proteins, the levels are significantly higher. It contains leucine, lysine, arginine, and the other essential amino acids.
Carbs:Our product is sweetened with stevia & has a low Glycemic Index giving only 4.6g Carbohydrates per serving.
Vitamins and minerals: Pea protein is rich in vitamins K, B2, B6, niacin, and folate, among others.
3. Why pea over any other plant based protein?
- Soy has anti nutrients and allergens , and does not contain all the amino acids. So does brown rice. Both are inferior sources of protein.
4. Can pea protein isolate be beneficial to you?
- Pea protein isolate is a desired option for people looking for a healthy whey protein powder substitute due to its benefits in digestion, position as a complete protein source with all nine essential amino acids, and absence of dairy or gluten.
5. How much Protein does one scoop have and other macros?
- 20g protein per serving
20g protein per serving
4.6g Carbs per serving
1.7g Fat per serving
114 Kcal per serving